Monday, June 30, 2008

Dinner + Supper in McDonald's

Time really pass by so fast. My eyes blink for several times only then my 2 weeks holiday coming to an end already and my class will be started from next week on. This mai call “when got dunno appreciate, when gone liao only regret” loh; make me feel that human being really fan jin one. ~I mean most lah, not all.
.
I realized that my friends in my group leaving one by one. Reasons may because of busy with working, study oversea, less communicate, quarrel, not trusting each others......................... From a lot suddenly cut into half, and from that half become quarter, then now left ⅛. Today I feel sad when I heard that Da Da wants go working in Melaka. Seriously said, I will less another one of my best friends. But then he is not stay there forever lah. If he does, I think Adelyn will cry like her small little cousin, Yang Yang. *I can’t imagine what will Gallen react* How hard the process we all become SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO close with Da Da. Now there is a door to make us back to just SO close. I really hope I can crush the “door”. But then we are no one to ask him stay in KL, and do you think that is selfish to stop your best friend from having chance of extending his career, getting more experience and knowledge, learning how to be more independent, have a better boss, knowing more girls, improving his driving skills at narrow streets of Melaka and most important, his salary???? Definately!!
.
McDonald’s become the place we went most after Adelyn’s house. Okay, just put my diet plan a side while I can enjoy meal with my best friends. I dunno whether it is just a coincident or we all really sam ling siong tong, we all ordered the same set of mcd. As usual, we order a medium set then get a free small fries by using the McDonald’s kids club card. We are not si kui, but use smarter way to get free food since the food price is increasing nowadays. I think we are a bit siao siao when 4 of us sitting on a same table. Maybe this call "ci ci ngoi ngoi, cho mai yat toi". Some of the customers already used that kind of eyes and looking at us because of our action. You know why? Had you even see people yum sing in mcd with thing other than drinks?

Combination of 4 medium and small fries

Yum Sing~~~ This one out jor la

This only popular right now

Who say fried cannot sing one?

Adelyn is more enjoy to see me lan cute rather than lan cool

************** FRIENDSHIP FOREVER **************

1 comment:

da da ツ said...

khim soon, adelyn, miss lee, and gallen..... i'll missed u all very very very much....
:'(