Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Unplanned Shopping

Thinking whether I should change my name to "Pemalas Tan" or "Lan Dou Sei", as I feel that I becoming lazier and lazier day after day. Lazy to exercise, lazy to study even the exam is coming, lazy to open mouth and talk,lazy go to work, lazy to update my blog, even lazy to pangsai...*probably get this virus from Adelyn...* But then dunno why suddenly think of update my blog since this morning while I was printing the supporting document for the invoices. Maybe influenced by DaDa's blog...coz I saw my last update was 2 weeks ago, somemore that post was done under some forces. *Of course I saw one another blogger who is lazier than me. At least I'm not the worst one.. gg*

Heavy rain almost everyday for the pass few weeks. It made me keep cursing to it, especially when I have class at KL coz I need to take bus for going to college and same for going home. Everyone also can imagine how leceh it is when you taking bus and raining damn heavily at the same time. Thanks to the stupid rain, roof of my house fell. Of course it was contribution of white ants as well. Lucky that only the outside part of roof fell and involved part was rather small, otherwise my house will be full of water. Supposing it is alright with that, coz that never affect the bedroom upstairs. But my mom claimed that my sister will be in danger as the roof of bedroom might fall. So she asked her to come down and sleep on my brother's bed for temporary while waiting people come to fix it. The result came out with, I loss my "ownership" to enjoy the room myself while my brother is staying in Genting Klang where nearby his study place. Besides, my brother and younger sister need to sleep in dining room when they come back home during weekend. Even the bed owned by my brother, and yet he only can sleep in dining room. No choice, probably this called "prerogative of elder".

One night, me and my family went to do shopping at Mr D.I.Y. after dinner. We went there mainly because of want to buy a car washing sponge which recommended by my neighbour. Basically the goods selling there were slightly cheaper than other shops which selling the same stuffs. As for whether the quality is good or not, it depends. Just because the price of goods are slightly lower, in the eyes of "ordinary" consumers, they become so cheap!! I had nothing to buy, therefore I just walking around and see whether there have something interesting. Right at the time I begin to feel bored, I saw something funny.
.

Weird/Creative Decorated Hooks

We stay there almost an hour eventhough that shop only size of two normal shop block. I wonder what attracting my parents until they not willing to leave. Finally they went to make payment at cashier counter 10 minutes before the business hour ended. Although the price of goods are cheap in individually, but when all those stuffs were added up, they cost a lot... ~RM80++ in total.

3 comments:

da da ツ said...

haha.. my blog.. can influence ma.. >.<

very nice to read your blog...

even though can't meet and chat...

but your blog update me.. on how are you recently...

^^

keep on touch
n
take care...

adelyn~ said...

since when u change ur surname to Mr Lai Khim Soon??? lai dak zhau lai...

ming da..u not fair lo!!! u no leave comment for me geh!!!

angry liao la!!!!
p/s if u do leave comment... i wan more than keep in touch and take care wan ah... hehe

Davis™ said...

-DaDa-
long time din see u hor.. I tot in ur heart onli got ur boss.. forget us totally jor.. >.<
u ar.. better come out yum cha before u go Melaka.. otherwise when we go there cari u, u banyak susah..gg

-Adelyn-
this proved that DaDa sayang me more than sayang u.. u envy also no use..wakakakakaka~~

-back to DaDa-
u better leave comment to her.. i think she wan u to marry her... at that time, she surely bully till u mou hou yat ji guo..