Thursday, April 10, 2008

Promotions

It is been a while since the last time I updated my blog. Maybe I become more selfish to share the things happened on me? *then what I’m doing here? Suddenly become so generous?* No lah… I just have nothing special to share with you all. Or you all want me to write this in my blog?

“today, I forgot to brush my teeth when I woke up, coz I was over-sleep... wear my cap, then go to college by bringing my bag and ‘fishing rod’ along, so that I can ‘fishing’ during class…*I think bring snore controller is more suitable*… after class then took LRT back to home ---> take bath ---> dinner ---> watch tv ---> sleep…...”

Or you all want this?

“wah, constipation for 3 days jor, just now finally bomb they all out… now the ass hole still got a bit pain.. maybe the shit too hard already… lucky not bleeding.. I think it is time to drink more water and eat more fruit and vegetable liao.. Otherwise hor, my ass hole will hurt easily and the most important thing is, whole Happy Garden's residents will die due to suffocation when I berkentut…”

My sister went to national service programme at Sabah last 2 weeks. My home suddenly from a market become a library. “weeeeeeeeeeeeee……………...” “stupid housefly, can you just stop flying and let me sleep a while?” You can now imagine how talkative my sister is. Before that I feel that she make noise always. Now? I only can talk to my bobby who seems not interested to listen to me and the wall which cold and yellow a bit in colour. Therefore, I just go out and meet my friends before I become ci si. But then my mom scold me why I always not at home. Got over meh? I come back early in a day leh. 2am is early in a day, isn’t it? Lucky my sister can get her mobile phone back during the weekend, and she will make a miss call to me so that I call her back. Smart right? She even saved her sms credit. Of course I’m not that dumb. I used my house phone to call her. Now my dad complaint that the phone bill was so high. Of course loh, my mom call my sister’s handphone by thinking that Telekom Malaysia is owned by my dad.

Did you guys heard about the promotion from Sushi King? Every plate of sushi at RM2!!! Of course, there are some terms and conditions. My friends and I purposely went Mid Valley just for the sushi. We decided to have a walk after the meal as my friends need to buy something. When we passed by a sports department, I saw something that really attractive..........

Try to make a guess…. How much for the 3 things below:

3 pairs socks in a packet
. Shoes bag
.Shoes bag again (slightly bigger than the blue one)

Let me give you some hints:
1. Socks – RM 49
2. Shoes bag – RM39 (blue) and RM49 (red) respectively
3. They are promotion items
4. Bought in Jusco
5. The goods are still new and stocks are still available for few more transactions
.
The answer is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RM49!!! You are not dreaming. It was RM49. Here’s the evidence.....

Unbelievable? believe it....

.

.

.

p/s: Sushi King promotion ended on 10th April 2008.. For the people who was interested, please come earlier next year. Remember to apply for the member card first.

1 comment:

adelyn~ said...

sei zhai... say i 'wai' but u more 'wai' than me la... BLEK!!!!