Monday, September 10, 2007

Newcomer In My House

♪ Oh you don’t mean nothing at all to me Oh you don’t mean nothing at all to me.....♪ Stupid Nelly Furtado woke me up in the "early" morning. I was still thinking who is the senseless person was calling my handphone. It was my dad. I'm sure that he mou hou dai hit if he call me at this time. Of course, it was same as what i expected. He ORDER me to wake up immediately and told me that he will reach in 10 minutes. Then i asked why. "Come and help me to carry thing" he said. At this time, I scold bad words to him...... Of course, scold in my own heart. I'm not that stupid to raise a war with the captain commander/source of living. Otherwise you are the one who suffer. Aiya, I know i mou guat hei, but human being is like that one la. Dun tell me you want to fight against the money. I'm sure you have a higher chance to lose.

Once my dad's car was reach at the gate, I saw my aunty was in the car too. I feel wonder what is going to happen later. At that point, my dectective mind begin to analysis the possible event that will happen.
IIIIIIIIIII24%
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII58%
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII72%
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII100% Analysis was completed

Analysis Report will be the following:
1. They are planning to sell me at Petaling street (0%)
~stand whole day aslo nobody want to buy la.
2. They want treat me lunch (20%)
~treat me eat dragon meat aslo no use la. I eat zai for 1 month leh.
3. They want transfer all their property to me (0.5%)
~man man den la
4. They want me to help to carry thing (100%)
~bullshit

While the possibilities still floating in my mind, we reach the destination already. It is Standard Charted building, my aunty's working place. Then above my head appeared a million of question marks. Carry thing in Standard Charted building? Wah, this time fat dat la.. Maybe is money!!! Eh, want dreaming please go home and sleep first. Thank you for your co-operation.

I followed my aunty to 17th floor. I damn enjoy for taking the lift as the lift is so high-tech. I got a feeling not to come out from the lift at the moment the lift door was opened. Ya la, I know I like a sam bah lou la. Cannot meh? The security system is damn good until my aunty need to scan her card non stop only we reach to the office. I was brought to a room and my aunty point her finger to a......... a.........a........ thing...... Excuse me, it was fully cover by plastic. How i'm gonna to judge what it is huh?! Without asking further, i tried to carry that "thing". The "thing" is not so heavy only, but DAMN heavy. A staff came in with a trolley. Then we carried this "thing" to my dad's car. Again, we passed the non stop card scanning process. Maybe that time i still haven't totally awaken, plus feel nge song for being waken up such early, therefore i never ask what is the thing inside. And they seems to not planning to tell me also. Finally, I reach my home. The "thing" was put at my house.......

The "Thing" ~ looks like washing machine from this angle

Side view

Do you able to guess what is inside?

Finally i know what is inside after i saw this lable:

LORENZO!! A brand of furniture

I tear the plastic and saw this:


A brand new sofa

The sofa is damn nice, no matter it is from point of view of its looking or the feeling sitting on it. Then i start planning where to put this so that I can show off a bit. After I move the furniture in my living room here and there, I decided to put it beside my house phone. Why? Of course want comfortable when talking on phone lo. I feel so sayang cause cannot use it as my computer chair. But then i realised that why my living room suddenly looked like so weird. And I found the weird part..............

Matching Problem....

You can try to imagine when the new sofa want to match with the old one, it is impossible it look nice because...........my sofa set that my dad bought 10 years ago is like this....

You judge la. Match meh? If your answer is yes, i think it is time you go to see doctor already.

1 comment:

s@m巧彦 said...

hey, it's kinda fun reading your blog. cute la you...hehe
keep up the good work you are doing here *cheers*